Winter beats India in different ways – in the northern hills, there’s heavy snowfall and sunless skies for ages, while the sun supplies the desert of Rajasthan and Gujarat with soothing warmth and first chilly winds. And with the onset of winter, the most desirable honeymoon places in December in India get set to welcome newlyweds in the most surreal way always.
These best honeymoon spots in India in December make the ideal weather for couples to build familiarity and get lost in the region of romance and desires. Plan a December honeymoon to feel the cold of Kohima, dancing in the soft snowflakes of Manali, dive in the sparkling blue waters of Lakshadweep, and gaze at the dark sky brightened by the bright moon and twinkling stars in the wilderness of Jaisalmer.
This best honeymoon ends in December are more diverse than ideal for rekindling the fire of love in the cold winters.
- Kohima, Nagaland: A Real Treasure in The Hills
What could be a more enjoyable way to keep the reunion of two people in love than going off to the emerald-green hills of Kohima. It is one of the most prominent honeymoon destinations in December. This scenic hilly capital of Nagaland is given with some fresh and surreal scenes, whispering woods, and silence that fills your souls with happiness. In the northeast, it is surely one of the most desirable vacation spots in India in Winter.
Things to explore in Kohima on your honeymoon:
- Get part in the most cherished and collected Hornbill festival. The 10-day long festival starts on the 1st of Winter
- Go glamping in the mountains of Kohima with Japfu Range as a backdrop
- Yercaud, Tamilnadu: A quite Valley in the Eastern Ghats
Grasped with the rolling Shevaroys Hills of the Eastern Ghats, Yercaud is about heaven and among the most romantic honeymoon ends in December. The woods of sandalwood, teak, and silver oaks fill the air of this small town with woody fragrances. The serene valleys and scenic landscapes with beautiful birds, including sparrows, bulbuls, kites, and swallows make Yercaud, a unique place for a dream holiday.
Things to explore in Yercaud on your honeymoon:
- Run-on a long-drawn drive through the winding roads
- Take a romantic walk in the woods
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh: In The Grand Green Beas Valley
Manali stands a year-round destination and amongst the best places to visit in December for a honeymoon. Its snow-laden peaks beckon honeymooners and travellers from distant and far throughout winter. The big cedar and deodar trees, winding Beas river, and a feeling of peace blowing in the breeze fill every honeymooner with a pleasant atmosphere. A honeymoon in Manali can be an example of the most suitable choices of your lifetime.
Things to explore in Manali on your honeymoon:
- Amongst the most enjoyable things to do in Manali in Winter are games like skiing, biking snow scooter, and paragliding
- See the sun colour the sky as it falls behind the hills
- Take a dreamy walk to Hadimba Temple
- Binsar, Uttarakhand: A Painter’s Imagination
Nestled amidst the incredibly splendid and glorious Himalayas, Binsar hasn’t been explored much. It’s emerald hills, misty mornings, and jungles unspoiled by civilization make it one of the best places to visit in December for a honeymoon. Binsar is a wildlife park and a land of peace and silence. This is the kind of place that transforms you into a poet, and who knows, you might end up addressing a poem or two for your spouse. Couples can find luxurious hotels in the heart of the park.
Things to explore in Binsar on your honeymoon:
- Spot rare and beautiful ducks in the sanctuary
- Go on a hike with your partner
- Explore the archaeological site
- Devbagh Island, Karnataka: A Charming Beauty
The light, fascinating island filled with Casuarina trees lies along the stunning coastline of Arabian Sea. Devbagh Island is the spot for endless, romantic strolls, mesmerizing nights and mornings, fresh seafood, and pure beauty. Its rustic charm, little hills, and a luxurious resort on the land make it one of the many beautiful, the best honeymoon places in Winter.
Things to achieve on Devbagh Island on your honeymoon:
- Take passionate strolls along the beach
- Bathe in the daylight sun
- Take a dreamy boat ride
- Try delectable seafood
- Lakshadweep: Turquoise Lagoons & Secluded Beaches
Nature seems to have created Lakshadweep is one of her most joyous feelings. It is one of the most stunning islands in India, and of course amongst the most high-grade romantic honeymoon destinations in Winter.
Things to explore in Lakshadweep on your honeymoon:
- Surfing, swimming, canoeing, snorkelling, scuba diving, water skiing, and kayaking for adventure lover duos.
- Sail on the dark blue waters of Arabian Sea and watch a magnificent night
- Play in the sparkling waters of the sea under the night sky
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands: Stunning Coastline
Andaman is an earthly paradise, and a honeymoon in Andaman can transform your lives forever. With its breathtakingly beautiful coastline, lush jungles, mangroves, and blue water, it has been exciting newlyweds not merely from India but all across the world. Andaman is and has forever been one of the most immeasurable places to visit in Winter for a vacation.
Things to explore in Andaman on your honeymoon:
- Scuba diving, snorkelling, sea walk, bird-watching, surfing, banana watercraft ride, and parasailing for venture lovers
- Explore several islands on a yacht with your love
- Go gliding in the evening to see the setting sun and take some romantic times
- Jaisalmer, Rajasthan: A Bright Land
Are you the kind of couple who like the barren majesty of the desert? If so, The Thar Desert is setting for you two. The last big city in Rajasthan, Jaisalmer stands in the middle of the Great Indian Desert cleaning like a bit of gold and is amongst the best honeymoon goals in India in Winter.
The light of the sun in Winter, pleasant winds through the days, a pitch dark sky dotted with stars, and your spouse by your side, how does it sound? Romantic, huh! Jaisalmer is the virtue you’ll instantly fall in love with, and it has everything you’ll need for a deluxe vacation.
Things to explore in Jaisalmer on your honeymoon:
- Jeep safari and Camel safari with your spouse
- Stargazing commonly in the middle of a desert is a very romantic activity
- Dune bashing, and quad biking to join some thrill to your holiday
- Parasailing to see the Thar with a diverse view
- Pushkar, Rajasthan: A Town Of Golden Sands
Once famous as a holy town, Pushkar has now grown one of the best vacation places in Winter. The magnificent beauty of Pushkar is a feast to your eyes and spirit. The beautiful town maintains its authenticity and old-world charm notwithstanding the commercialization. You can visit the cultural festivals and enjoy a romantic dinner date in the desert with your spouse. Not only one of the best honeymoon stops on a budget in Winter, but Pushkar is also an uncommon pick too.
Things to explore in Pushkar on your honeymoon:
- Camel and jeep safari with your companion
- Fly high in the sky with your love in a hot airbag
- A hike to Ratnagiri for stunning views
- Experience a Kalbelia dance show
- Kutch, Gujarat: Kutch Nahin Dekha Toh Kuch Nahi Dekha
Kutch signifies a boon in disguise and probably among the best places to visit in Winter for a vacation. The Great Rann of Kutch is the area of white desert and couples who want to go on an unusual yet adventurous journey must head off to Kutch. You can see the breathtaking sight of the high white desert under the light, which can’t be felt everywhere else in India. Another great thing you’ll encounter in Kutch is the vibrant and exciting Rann Utsav.
Things to explore in Kutch on your honeymoon:
- Witness the most magnificent landscape under the bright moon at the best place to visit in India for vacation.
- Go on a wildlife tour to observe variety like Peregrine Falcon, Steppe Eagle, and Imperial Eagle.